Hi all!
I am setting this blog up in the contingency that the Y! Gallery closes on 02/14/11. I had used that space to showcase my attempts to draw cool guys for some years now. Since we still do not know what will happen there, and even in such event, I will try to do this blog thing.
I had a Tumblelog before. The engine was cool and everything, but the community was poor and not very interested in what I did as much as in the porn I usually posted (hence, I will try to refrain such practice, in spite of my heart love for everything human-male-nude.)
In case you don't know me, I am Mexican, and work as a researcher in Europe. I am quite a geek, liking fantasy and sci-fi, videogames, techno-thrillers, old cartoons, and most thing electronic. All in all, I am quite likable (really!) but a little lonesome.
What you should care about, though, is that I like to draw sexy guys in little to no clothing, and sometimes I am successful at it! Seriously!
I have fetishes for feet, flip-flops, and weird-but-not-that-covering outfits.
Over the years, I have developed some subjects over which I usually work and in which I usually place the characters I create. My plan is to post the best pieces here.
Please feel free to contact me with anything you wish. I am happy to hear request, and most of the time I can oblige XD
OK, for the first entry, my beloved OC Darek. Further info on him later, I hope!

Cheers.
Gerry.
No comments:
Post a Comment